BOWTEX – Standard R CE Level AA
Designed for road trips and high-speed commute, the STANDARD R is a highly versatile piece of motorcycle gear that can be worn as pants or as leggings. Highly resistant against abrasion, flexible and lightweight compared to a similar category level AA pair of jeans, we made them to be right in the sweet spot between comfort and safety.
• the STANDARD R is CE certified AA according to EN17092-3:2020
• even safer, our fabric is AAA EN17092 abrasion resistant in high impact areas
• all new 2021 design for a better fit, more protective on exposed areas
• x-panel construction creates a unique airflow that makes them super breathable
• reinforced chain stitching on all areas
• lighter and more flexible compared to a same category level AA jeans
• new SAS-TEC® TRIPLEFLEX level 2 hip and knee impact protectors (included) provide a snug fit under any jeans, even slim!
• for road trips and high-speed commute
• 3D-Cut pieces optimize leg comfort while in riding position, secured by ankle elastic.
• designed to be worn as pants or under any pair of jeans
• drag-tested in real-life, designed and made by riders, for riders
Size Guide based on your jean size
(may vary depending on the brand, choose the size that comes up more often)
26-28 –> XS
28-30 –> S
30-32 –> M
32-34 –> L
34-36 –> XL
36-38 –> XXL
Main layer: 100% Dupont™ Kevlar®
Second Layer: 87% High-Density-Polyamide 13% Elastane
Endast inloggade kunder som köpt den här produkten får lämna en recension.