AltRider Upper Crash Bars for the BMW R 1200 GS LC
The BMW R 1200 GS W is the latest evolution of the iconic adventure bike. Built to travel the world on the road and off the hefty bike is bound to have a tip over sooner or later. Protect your upper fairings and radiator from adventure-ending damage with upper crash bars from AltRider.
The upper crash bars use specially designed aluminum fastening blocks to mount to the lower AltRider crash bars to provide a robust base. A 3rd mounting point underneath the front beak of the motorcycle ensures the upper crash bars can take the toughest of hits while providing complete protection for your upper fairings and radiator. The upper crash bars are mandrel bent from 1€ stainless steel tubing and available in a shot peen satin powdercoat black or powdercoat triple black finish.
AltRider upper crash bars utilize the same mounting location as the BMW auxiliary LED’s. To mount the auxiliary lights with the upper crash bars see the upper crash bar light mount kit.
To see the AltRider crash bars in action check out our blog: AltRider Crash Test Part 1 and Part 2
- AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- 1€ mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- 3 point mounting system uses custom aluminum fastening blocks and front beak mounting plate
- Upper crash bars provide protection for fairings and radiator
- Require AltRider lower crash bars
- Available in shot peen satin powdercoat black or powdercoat triple black finish
Det finns inga recensioner än.