AltRider Stainless Steel Headlight Guard for the BMW R 1200 GS LC
After a careful design process the AltRider team developed a mesh pattern that deflects damaging debris with a deliberate design that minimizes any loss of illumination from the headlight. The smart pattern also complements the sleek design of the R 1200 GSW. The face attaches to the stainless steel frame with a custom machined aluminum ball and rubber socket connection that provides a sturdy connection free of any vibration. These innovative fasteners make removal of the guard for cleaning a cinch €“ no tools required. The stainless steel guard is also interchangeable with all other versions of the AltRider headlight guard.
The frame of the headlight guard is anchored on all four corners of the headlight to provide a robust foundation to absorb impacts. All metal edges are laser-cut and grain finished. Unlike other available headlight guards installation is simple and doesn’t require removal of the blinker stalks or any bodywork. The frame and mesh guard are available in brushed stainless or powdercoat black finish €“ both are incredibly resistant to rust and weathering. The headlight guard will fit both the halogen and LED headlights.
The AltRider stainless steel headlight guard also includes a specially designed glare guard. This durable vinyl decal attaches to the wind deflector below the windshield. The refined matte finish prevents light from reflecting off the windshield into the riders eyes.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Stainless steel mesh face deflects debris without blocking light
- Ball and socket connectors allow removal of face without any tools
- Stainless steel headlight guard interchangeable all other AltRider headlight guards
- Stainless steel frame provides strong foundation and is highly resistant to rust and weathering
- Compatible with halogen and LED headlight
- Available in brushed stainless and powdercoat black finish
- Compatible with R1200GSW Adventure (installation requires removal of front beak)
Det finns inga recensioner än.