AltRider Side Stand Foot for Triumph Tiger 800 – ’13 and Newer
Kicking down your side stand shouldn’t make you worry about a falling or sinking bike. The AltRider Side Stand Foot for the Triumph Tiger 800 offers peace of mind by creating a larger footprint to support the weight of your bike on soft ground.
Made from hefty 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) thick stainless steel the bottom plate will not bend loosen or begin rattling over time.It features a 3D tread that provides traction for your boots and is the most ergonomic design on the market allowing easy deployment of the side stand while still on the bike. The AltRider foot attaches using the flanged top plate that holds the curved foot and Torx fasteners clamp it down for a tight fit. This is the only side stand foot on the market with a top plate that encloses the foot from every angle — there’s no chance of losing this one. This Side Stand Foot is compatible with all Tiger 800 models.
Learn more about how we designed this product in our AltRider Garage blog post The Long Road to the Side Stand Foot.
- Compatible with OEM centerstand – Possible interference with replacement of recalled OEM center stand
- Not Compatible with Hepco Becker centerstand
- Compatible with all Tiger 800 models
- Made from 1/8 inch stainless steel
- Torx fasteners (requires T-25 Torx driver)
- Available in silver or black
- Height: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Width: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Depth: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (.23 kg)