AltRider Rear Brake Master Cylinder Guard for the Triumph Tiger 800
While the Triumph Tiger 800 weighs in at a slim 475 pounds without a rider it still requires a lot of stopping power on the trail. Protect your rear braking system with a rear brake master cylinder guard from AltRider.
This piece fully protects the rear brake master cylinder from kicked up trail debris and damage in a dangerous tip-over. The aluminum guard utilizes 3 mounting locations with flush mounted hardware — preventing snags in your riding pants. The guard has the added benefit of covering the hot exhaust pipe eliminating a known issue that can damage expensive riding gear. A more compact profile yields much improved foot room over the stock guard and a narrower riding position — an invaluable improvement when riding a large bike off-road. The guard is constructed from 1/8 (3.2 mm) aluminum anodized in silver or black and is a perfect match for the left heel guard. The guard is compatible with all Tiger 800 models.
- AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- 1/8€ (3.2 mm) aluminum is strong yet lightweight
- Simple installation with provided flush mount hardware
- Offers improved foot room over stock design
- Covers hot exhaust pipe to save expensive riding gear
- Available in anodized silver or black finish
- Compatible with all Tiger 800 models
Det finns inga recensioner än.