AltRider Luggage Rack for BMW F 800 GS
When you install the AltRider Luggage Rack for the BMW F 800 GS you know it will meet your needs. We designed it so whether on or off road you can take along everything you need for your trip. Made from sturdy 3/16 inch (4.75 mm) anodized aluminum and featuring side flanges for extra strength it’s made to carry your load. The rack is uniquely designed with a variety of cut-outs so you can easily attach your bags with anything from straps to bungee cords to tie downs.
If you want the option of using a top case the AltRider Luggage Rack provides an interface for the Givi Monokey systems allowing attachment with a mount kit (sold separately) — no need for the additional cost of an adapter plate. Carrying additional fuel or water is made easier too because the rack was also designed with a Rotopax interface. The rack was also designed to work with RAM ball mounts — allowing you to mount a camera for that hard-to-get action shot. Worried about riding two-up? No problem because we kept the comfort of the pillion in mind when creating this piece.
We believe the strong and versatile AltRider Luggage Rack for the BMW F 800 GS is a good solution for packing smart on your next ride.
- Jesse luggage side cases
- BMW Vario cases (Front spacers will not be necessary bolt through the grab handle)
- BMW Adventure side cases (not compatible with GSA top case)
- BMW Comfort Seat
- Restyled 2013 and newer models
- F 800 GS Adventure
Learn more about how we designed this product in our AltRider Garage blog post Hooked: How We Developed Our Luggage Racks.
- Sturdy 3/16 inch (4.75 mm) anodized aluminum construction
- Interfaces with Givi Top Cases (requires mounting kit – sold separately)
- Interfaces with RotopaX fuel packs
- Interfaces with RAM ball mounts
- Height: 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Width: 13 inches (33 cm)
- Length: 13 inches ( 33 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)