AltRider Lowering Link for the Yamaha Tenere 700
The Yamaha Tenere 700 has a stock seat height of 34.4 inches (875 mm) measured from ground, and if your inseam is shorter this it can make it uncomfortable when mounting the bike or making stops on uneven terrain. Increase your comfort and confidence in these situations with the AltRider Lower Link for the Yamaha Tenere 700.
- Laser-cut, stainless steel lowering link
- Total seat height decrease of 30 mm
- Brushed stainless steel finish with laser-etched styling paying homage to the vintage Yamaha designs
- Increased rider confidence and control at stops on uneven terrain
With a total seat height decrease of 30 mm, our laser-cut 6 mm thick stainless steel link can make it possible to put both feet down at stoplights. Laser-etched styling to match your Yamaha, increase your comfort and confidence whether you are on or off-road.
- Compatible with Yamaha Tenere 700
- Replaces Yamaha part # BW3-2217M-00-00
Note: Lowering the rear of your Tenere 700 will change the geometry and handling of the bike. Please make necessary adjustments to your fork height in order to match the stock geometry.