AltRider Crash Bars for the Suzuki V-Strom DL 650
These premium crash bars drawn from 1 inch stainless steel tubing protect your engine casing and plastics from the wrath of the pavement. The AltRider crash bars for the V-Strom DL650 are designed for the impact load to be transferred to the frame not the hardware (watch the video to see how this works). The crash bars are available in shot peen satin or powdercoat black finish. Unlike steel powder coated products our stainless crash bars are extremely resistant to rust even if they’re scratched. Installation is easy since the bars bolt on quickly using existing mounts. These crash bars match seamlessly with our aluminum skid plate for the ultimate protection combination.
- Bolts directly to the frame with no modifications needed
- Seamlessly integrates with AltRider Skid Plate for the V-Strom
- Quality 1 stainless construction resists rust and corrosion
- Precision fit with 5 axis laser coping
- Hand TIG welded for extra strength
- Available in shot peen satin or powdercoat black
- Stainless steel hardware included for installation
- Replacement hardware kits available
- Height: 15 inches (38.1 cm)
- Width: 16 inches (40.6 cm)
- Depth: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
Crash bars will not fit Adventure model without special hardware and modification.