AltRider Crash Bars for the Suzuki V-Strom DL 1000
These premium crash bars drawn from 1 inch stainless steel tubing protect your engine casing and plastics from the wrath of the pavement. The AltRider crash bars for the V-Strom 1000 are designed for the impact load to be transferred to the frame not the hardware (watch the video to see how this works). The bars are available in shot peen satin or powdercoat black finish. Unlike steel powder coated products our stainless crash bars are extremely resistant to rust even if they’re scratched. Installation is easy since the bars bolt on quickly using existing mounts. These crash bars match seamlessly with our aluminum skid plate for the ultimate protection combination.
Take a moment to watch the installation video (click the thumbnail to the right). You’ll see everything that comes with your purchase the tools you’ll need to complete the installation and tips and tricks to make the process easier.
Not compatible with 2014 and newer models.
- Bolts directly to the frame with no modifications needed
- Seamlessly integrates with AltRider Skid Plate for the V-Strom
- Available in shot peen satin or powdercoat black
- Quality 1 inch stainless construction resists rust and corrosion
- Precision fit with 5 axis laser coping
- Hand TIG welded for extra strength
- Stainless steel hardware included for installation
- Replacement hardware kits available
- Height: 15 inches (38.1 cm)
- Width: 16 inches (40.6 cm)
- Depth: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)