AltRider Quick-Disconnect Fuel Share System for the BMW R1200 GS LC
It happens to the best of us — a slight miscalculation of mileage and suddenly you find yourself miles from a gas station with no fuel. Install an AltRider Fuel Share kit to ease the struggle of helping a friend.
This is a quick clean and safe way to transfer fuel from your BMW R 1200 GS to another motorcycle or container. A permanent check valve is installed in the main fuel line that keeps a tight seal until you need to use it. The kit includes a matching receiver valve and 4′ (1.2 meters) of fuel line to reach a gas can on the ground or the fuel tank of another motorcycle. Fuel is transferred using the fuel pump on your motorcycle — no more breathing gas fumes to create a siphon. This kit is great for emergency situations on the trail or emptying a gas tank for winter storage. It’s also extremely useful for servicing the bike as you now have a dry-break to remove the gas tank.
- Check valve won’t leak and creates sealed shut off — no air can get into fuel line
- Installs right into gas line to quickly transfer fuel from tank to tank
- Special Viton rubber O-rings ensure safe usage
- Receiver includes four feet of fuel line to reach another bike
- Uses fuel pump to transfer fuel — no siphoning required
- Receiver line can be stowed under riders seat for easy access