AltRider Hemisphere Tank Bag with Powerlet Power Kit
This kit allows you to power electronics inside the waterproof tank bag liner while still being fully sealed from the elements. The fully waterproof connector is installed in the rigid wall of the tank bag — creating a permanent seal every bit as rugged as the tank bag itself. The connector plugs into the provided SAE lead and distributes power on the inside via a standard 12 volt socket or an SAE lead to allow for multiple configurations. This design maintains the ability to remove the tank bag from the harness. To power the kit simply connect the SAE lead to your battery terminals or aftermarket fuse block.
This kit ships with the Powerlet products pre-installed in the tank bag — take the hassle out of doing it yourself. AltRider offers four different configurations based on rider preference and power location (see image at right):
- Front of bag rider’s right
- Front of bag rider’s left
- Rear of bag rider’s right
- Rear of bag rider’s left
*Additional Powerlet USB Cigarette Adapter shown not included. Available separately here.
- AltRider motorcycle accessories and luggage are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Durable Hemisphere luggage backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Allows easy removal of powered tank bag from bike
- Powerlet adapter allows charging of electronics without sacrificing waterproof properties
- 11 liter main compartment capacity
- Click here for full details on the AltRider Hemisphere Tank Bag