AltRider Rear Luggage Rack Kit för BMW R 1200 GS LC Adventure
Although BMW made drastic changes for the 2014 model the R 1200 GS Adventure has always been a bike built for the long haul. Make sure to pack everything you need for adventures long and short with an AltRider Rear Luggage Rack.
The versatile AltRider Rear Luggage Rack is as functional as it is stylish. The rack attaches using provided bracket hardware and existing bolt holes. All fasteners are recessed in the rack creating a completely smooth luggage surface. The cutouts are strategically placed to give plentiful mounting points while maintaining the strength of the rack.Â See more about how AltRider Luggage Racks are developed on the blog post Hooked: How We Developed Our Luggage Racks. To see the protection added by the luggage rack check out our blog post AltRider Crash Test – Part Two.
Pre-drilled holes allow the AltRider Rear Luggage Rack to interface with RotopaX fuel packs and RAM mounts for getting great actions shots with your camera. Givi Top Cases can also be mounted using the Givi Top Case Mounting Kit – saving you the cost of an expensive adapter plate.Â
The AltRider Rear Luggage Rack is precision manufactured from 3/16â€ (4.76 mm) anodized aluminum. All edges are laser cut and CNC-routered to ensure a refined machine finish with no sharp corners to cut straps. Available in anodized silver or black finish.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Compatible with 2008-2013 oil cooled and 2014- liquid cooled BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Models
- Strategically placed cutouts provide ample mounting points without sacrificing strength
- Completely smooth luggage surface
- 3/16â€ (4.76 mm) laser-cut anodized aluminum
- Includes 1.8 mm thick brushed stainless steel brackets with incorporated bottle opener cutouts
- Interfaces with RotopaXRAM mounts and Givi Top Cases (requires Givi Top Case Mounting Kit)
- Length: 13.5â€ (34.3 cm)
- Width: 16â€ (40.6 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)Â
- Available in anodized silver or black
NOTE: If you wish to use the AltRider rear rack in the â€œlow positionâ€ ONLY then you do not need these brackets. For 2008-2013 oil cooled models your solution can be found here. For 2014- liquid cooled models your solution can be found here.
Det finns inga recensioner än.