Some adventures require more gear, and the limited space on rear of the Yamaha Tenere 700 can make packing all you need a challenge. Utilizing a creative and robust mounting system the AltRider Rear Luggage Rack for the Yamaha Tenere 700 maximizes your capacity and helps transport your gear in a secure and reliable fashion.
- Luggage rack is laser cut from 3/16 inch (4.76 mm) aluminum
- Specially shaped cutouts accommodate a wide variety of hooks and straps
- All cutouts and edges have a coined profile to protect your straps
- Two 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) steel brackets securely mount the rack to the sub-frame at four points
- Luggage rack plate available in powder coat clear silver and textured black finish
- Textured powder coat black steel brackets
- NOT compatiable with the OEM side pannier racks
- NOT Compatible with the Tusk side pannier racks.
- NOT compatiable with the Givi Mounting Kit or Givi Top Boxes
The AltRider Rear Luggage Rack for the Yamaha Tenere 700 is constructed from a single piece of laser cut aluminum that is then grained to remove burrs, formed, and powder coated for a durable finish that looks great. The unique coined cutouts are specially shaped to safely accommodate a wide variety of straps and hooks, allowing you to carry almost any piece of luggage or item securely. The coined edge profile of the cutouts eliminate wear on straps, even on longer rides. The Luggage Rack is also pre-drilled for easy integration with Rotopax mounts so you can carry fuel and water packs.
Included stainless steel hardware makes installation quick and easy. The AltRider Luggage Rack is offered in a powder coat clear silver or textured black finish, both with textured powder coat black brackets.
Det finns inga recensioner än.