AltRider Luggage Rack for the Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200
Triumph calls the Tiger Explorer 1200 €œA Triumph to take on the world.€ With traction control adjustable ergonomics and a 1215cc three cylinder boasting over 135 HP it’s not hard to see why. Give yourself enough luggage space on your trip around the world or the neighborhood with a luggage rack from AltRider.
The AltRider luggage rack was designed with simplicity and innovation in mind. Installation is incredibly easy €“ remove the four bolts securing the stock plastic luggage rack and replace it with the AltRider rack and provided hardware. There are no additional brackets required and the recessed hardware creates a completely smooth luggage surface. The 3/16€ (4.8 mm) anodized aluminum handles much more weight than the stock plastic rack. Available in silver or black.
The AltRider luggage rack is pre-drilled to interface with RotopaX fuel packs Givi Monokey Top Cases (requires Givi Top Case Mounting Kit €“ sold separately) and RAM mounts. All auxiliary mounts take into account smart weight placement and passenger comfort. Strategically placed cutouts allow the use of a variety of straps tie downs and bungees. To see how AltRider luggage racks are designed see our blog post Hooked: How we Develop Our Luggage Racks. The rack is laser cut and CNC-routered to create a refined machine finish with no sharp corners to cut straps.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Compatible with both the standard and XC models
- Simple installation uses existing bolt holes
- Completely smooth luggage surface
- 3/16€ (4.78 mm) laser-cut anodized aluminum
- Interfaces with RotopaX RAM mounts and Givi Monokey Top Cases (requires Givi Top Case Mounting Kit)
- Available in silver or black
- 16€ (40.6 cm) wide
- 13€ (33 cm) long
- 2€ (5.1 cm) deep
- 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)